Friday, January 13, 2006

Yeeesh.

I know, I know...those of you humans that look to me as your sole source of guidance must be yanking out whatever fur you have-- moustaches, eyebrows, pits. "Why have you abandoned us, Charlene?"" you cry. "Because I hate you," I answer back.

Just kidding. Sort of.

Actually, I haven't been able to get T.O.C.E. off the computer since her "Winter Break" began. Apparently, there's some law here that in December and January it's too cold to go to school, so T.C.O.E. and friends (yeah, right) have been off the hook since the first week of December. Most mildly intelligent humans used that as an opportunity to go far away. Not my humans. They've been here on the strange, gray prairie since before The Holiday Called (I think) Kiss-Moose. How moronic can you be? Even I read those books by The One Called Laura Ingalls Wilder-- winters here are long! Their agenda?

1) T.O.C.E. goes to the gym about 3 hours a day, and spends the other 21 hours eating (see #2)

2) The Other got a crock pot for Kiss-Moose, and he throws things into it like cheese and potatoes and meat, enough to serve about 10, then he and T.C.O.E. devour it in one sitting.

3) T.C.O.E. plays solitaire on the computer when I could be blogging or she could be working (see #4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home