Friday, November 25, 2005

You Might Want to Jot This Down..

The One Called Joe Schulz posted this quiz on his blog, encouraging humans to answer it. I know many of you are dying (just DYING) to know more about me than this blog provides, but are too cowardly to ask. So here are my answers to questions that you humans seem to find "important":

1. First Name? Charlene.
2. Were you named after anyone? A truckstop waitress in Irwin.
3. Do you wish on stars? Absolutely not.
4. When did you last cry? I don’t have tear ducts.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Oh yes. It’s very good. Like calligraphy, almost.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Advanced Weight and Hairball Management.
7. What is your birth date? September 31st.
8. Mountains or Beach? Spaceship.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? All people are my friends/servants.
10. Do you have a journal? Yes.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? When you live with T.C.O.E., it’s a given.
12. Do you have a nickname? Against my will, I am known as "the little gondolier"
13. Would you bungee jump? How do you think I lost my leg?
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. I am on steroids.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Advanced Weight and Hairball Management.
17. Shoe Size? ½
18. Red or pink? Red.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My asthma.
20. Who do you miss most? Mr. Back Right Hindy.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? Define "everyone."
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Fur pants; fur shoes.
23. What are you listening to right now? Curtis Eller’s Taking Up Serpents Again.
24. Last thing you ate? I nibbled on a human elbow this morning. Does that count?
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Aquacharlene.
26. What is the weather like right now? Bad. But human laps are warm.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? T.O.C.E.’s mother. By force.
28. 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex? I’ve been spayed, thank you.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? As far as persons go, yes.
30. Favorite Drink? Tap water.
31. What is your favorite sport? I like watching football and playing "chase the invisible bug."
32. Hair Color? Dilute-tortie-gray-and-peach.
33. Eye Color? Strindberg-green.
34. Do you wear contacts? My eyesight is beyond perfect.
35. Favorite Food? Take a wild guess.
36. Last Movie You Watched? Apocalypse Now.
37. Favorite Day of the Year? The day in spring when T.O.C.E. opens the window.
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Stories of world domination often end well.
39. Summer or winter? Summer.
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Scratches.
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Sweet revenge.
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? T.C.O.E.
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? A squirrel.
44. Living arrangements? Lower level of a house, with windows at level with the backyard so I can watch the birds and chipmunks.
45. What books are you reading? William Vollman’s Rising Up, Rising Down. Over T.O.C.E.’s shoulder.
46. What is on Your Mouse Pad? Fur.
47. What did you watch on T.V. last night? Denver versus Dallas game.
48. Favorite sound? The sound of the mothership coming for to carry me home.