Friday, February 24, 2006

I think Dolly Parton Wrote a Song About Me, Too

ANTHONY HAMILTON LYRICS

"Charlene"

...Baby I'll be Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
I won't leave Promise I'll be here to the very end
By your side To protect you and to love you
and to be with you for life
Come on home to me Charlene

She knows I really love this old music thang
Since I was a child it's been my dream
I can support her treat her and spoil her
You know buy her the finer things
But I forgot about loving her
Damn the money, diamonds and pearls
What about the hard day she had with the baby
All she need is for me to love her...

...Oh oh oh Sometimes I cry Charlene
if you're listening would you call on me
Because my heart is aching
Charlene

Obviously, this isn't 100 per cent about me, because, after having recieved money, diamonds and pearls, I wouldn't give a rat's ass whether or not this yahoo ever came home. Plus, the whole thing about the baby. Y'all know I'm fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home