Sunday, August 07, 2005

Thank You, Cat Fairy

...for granting my wish and getting T.O.C.E. down out my grill for many different events this upcoming week. She's been bellyaching to me about how this is her last week in Pittsburgh (like I care) and how she hopes to see everyone she's ever met at (at least) one of the following outings, blah, blah, human trauma, blah. So, readers, please show up and distract her for long periods of time. I need an empty apartment to work on my cat biceps.

MONDAY -- T.O.C.E. will be at The One Called The Sleaze, Club Cafe, at 11pm. She says, "Take a nap." This is a free event, skinflints.

TUESDAY-- The One Called Jay "Fattypants" O'berski hosts a reading of some old human 'play' called GOD OF VENGEANCE, in which T.O.C.E. reads the part of a hooker. Haw. At the studio Theatre, 8pm. Also free, tightwads.

THURSDAY-- T.O.C.E. and The Other One will see the 'play,' pictured in the post below, in Frick Park at 8pm. She plans to drink afterwards. Both these activities will cost you (and her) dough, cutting into my inheritance.

SATURDAY-- Big record swap and old soul dance party at the Shadow Lounge, 8pm-late. Back on kitty death row, I knew a cat named Shadow. I had a real problem with his politics. www.steelcitysoul.org (costs money, fools).

SUNDAY-- Much packing and weeping, and, if you like, drinking of six packs on our bare living room floor. Just show up anytime; T.O.C.E. will provide beer. Who knows? Maybe I'll even make an appearance.

MONDAY-- Sayonara, suckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home