Friday, July 08, 2005

Love for Sale.

Help! The One Called Elena is zipping around the house like a whirling dervish, throwing many perfectly good items into plastic bins for selling. Wonder how much I would go for. I think I cost $75, but have endured $1300 worth of medical bills in the past 13 months. Let's face it, I'm priceless. Regardless, T.O.C.E. thinks that she might be able to raise enough $$$ to fund our big move.

Anyhoo, she's become so obsessed, I'm afraid she might stop feeding me. So maybe one of you can stop the madness and take some of this shite off her hands. Anyone interested in buying:

two leather sofa chairs, color: coral

vintage wooden vanity table and matching chest-of-drawers

Norton Anthologies of English Literature

Many, many hardback and paperback books, including works by: Franzen, Rowling, Snickett, Burroughs, Smith (Zadie), Laarson, Kidder, Bukowski, Moody, Abloom, Shakespeare, Said, Vico, Sedaris, Kerouac...AND MORE!

CD's and box sets that you know you want.

You can come by and look at these things next Saturday. Deep discounts for buddies, of course. Or email T.O.C.E. for more info. Or e-mail me. Or shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home