Thursday, June 23, 2005

Listen Up.


I am alone in the house with The Other One That Lives Here. Insert scream of The One Called Macauly Culkin here. The One Called Elena is in Iowa City, looking for an apartment. At first I was mad that she didn't take me with her, but then I remembered that I hate everything involving change, travel, and meeting new people. I have been watching her with my kitty radar a la a Kitty Caucus. A kitty Iowa Caucus!!!

So, my cat feelers are picking up that its very hot in Iowa City, and many apartments are enourmous bags of crap. Also, the fact that I exist rules out two-thirds of the affordable apartments in Iowa. Also, its 95 degrees there. Also, people are nice and the accents will definitely take some getting used to.

In other funny news, today the POST GAZETTE (http://www.postgazette.com/pg/05174/526830.stm) referred to her as "Elena Passasso," which is even more ridiculous than her actual human name. How quickly they forget. The article advertises a reading of TROJAN WOMEN this Sunday and Monday for Bricolage Theatre. The play, apparently, is not about human prophylactics. Thank Jeebus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home