Thursday, June 16, 2005

Big ups to Toni Baloo.

A true friend to cats, The One Called Alison Zapata, sent a photo of the two cats that control her, and I must say, I approve of them. Along with the flat-out bonus of being cats, one has a curly and fluffy tail, and the other one has slanty eyes and a no-shit-sherlock kind of stare. Unfortunately, I can't get their pic to show up on my blog. Curses and more curses! Anyway, they are Onyx Rose and Tony Baloo, and this is their story:

Look, we were sittin inside this place the humans call the humane society. There's nothin' humaine about it. No room, no window, no fresh meat. All these cats just sittin in these cages look like they just about gave up. But not me and Toni, we had plans, BIG PLANS. We were gettin out of the slammer if it was the last thing we did. So, in walks this tall Gloria Estafan lookin human with one she called Dave. Easy prey. They look around a bit, don't see a cat that suits her. Meow! Meow! These cats don't know how to turn on the charm like me and Toni. Boy did we lay it on thick. They walk into our cell, I give Toni the look. You know, like follow my lead. I wrap my tail around her leg like French mink. She couldn't resist. She took the bait. I purred a little tune for her. I do have quite a good voice. Toni's a little shy, so I was workin it for the both of us, see. It worked like a kitty collar charm! Now we are livin large. Swimming pools and movie stars! Kennel cough is a thing of the past! We are so cute!!! Keep up the great site! Us cats need to get our voices heard!!

Apparently, if you're the kind of human who worships your pet, she will paint a very large portrait of it. Contact her at www.Zapatastudios.com.

Over and Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home