Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'd like to thank all the little people...

...For stroking my kittycat ego with the ardor that, in all honesty, is just part of their job description as humans. Your cross-species fan mail has been pouring in.

This little piggy has been featured here before (June 2005?)-- and has a penchant for my doppelgangers (photographic evidence of this later).

And this little piggy bore the tremendous burden of spending time with T.O.C.E. during her formative years. Yeeeech and perish the thought.

Both have championed my leonine wit in their not-too-shabby human blogs (1)(2) and I, ever the enlightened despot, hereby return the favor.

And for the rest of you ingrates (didn't your momma teach you how to cat-worship?) here is a picture of The One Called Ill that T.O.C.E. especially likes:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Oh, Charlene. Why do you use that awful picture of me? Why can't you use This one?!?

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home