Monday, April 07, 2008

Reasons I Haven't Been Posting, Umpteenth Edition

1) Crippling, Gut-wrenching Capeshit Withdrawl. She better get her angry butt back to the corn, and soon.

2) Because T.O.C.E. lost the plug to her digital camera, thus defeating my resolution to make 2008 The Year of the Three-legged Photo Blog.

3) Global Napping.

4) It's been difficult to sneak in computer time, what with the other blog T.O.C.E. has been commissioned to (read: forced someone to let her) write. It's about some human spectacle she's in (again) and, of course, is riddled with exclamation points.

5) Four Words: Cat Witness Protection Program.

6) The considerable drop in quality between Rock of Love with Bret Michaels I and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels II has left me seriously depressed. As The One Called Hanick says, there aren't enough drunk strippers taking their tops off, then falling down the stairs.

7) Because I've spent most of my free time forming an unlikely alliance with H.W.D.N.T.B.N. As a thank-you for the newfound friendship I've granted him, he's given me a slew of unsavory nicknames: The Littlest Bopper, Pocahontas, Beep Beep, Little Dungarees, and other embarassing monikers. But, alas, he is very, very good at ear-scratching.

8) Eight...I forgot what eight was for.

9) It's been difficult to concentrate on typing, what with all the whining that's been going on around here. Apparently, T.O.C.E. has chosen 2008 as the year to fall apart, suffering from back-wrenchings, shouler-kinkings, toe-sprainings, gout, sinus infections, peruvian rat flu, scurvy, swollen glands, and idiot disease. (Author's note: a few of these diseases are embellishments). Irregardlessably, she's been sick as a dog. "Constitution of an ox," my eye!

10) Because you people just won't stop pissing me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home