Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ever Seen The Shining?

Its official: T.O.C.E. and H.W.D.N.T.B.N. are SNOWED IN! Work cancelled, classes cancelled, and the car stuck in the snow so nobody can go nowhere. There's no food in the pantry (unless you consider bourbon to be food-- which , if your name is C.apeshit, you do), and nothing in the fridge. Nothing on TV and T.O.C.E. threw her back out, so she can't a) sit up or b) clean anything.

This is, of course, tragic news for me, who cherishes the precious hours of the day where I have the house to myself. Now, in my present state of torment, the heater is so loud that it drowns out my cries.



Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it got even worser. It got even more worser than the worstest of the worst.

They discovered that their Cable on Demand had a KARAOKE MACHINE.

And they decided to use it.

FOR A VERY LONG TIME.


Yes, they are using the remote control as a microphone.

This is the kind of insanity I'd expect from Her Spazziness, but not from that other one. In their five years together, he's been admirably immune to T.O.C.E.'s karaoke sickness. That is, until he discovered that Cable Karaoke has "Detroit Rock City" on its playlist:

Insert karaoke air guitar (kairguitar-eoke?) Here.

Other songs included in the Massacre: "Fancy," "Luvenbach, Texas," "This Magic Moment," "Broken Wings," "Rock the Casbah" and, pictured below, "Smooth Criminal.
No, T.O.C.E. and H.W.D.N.T.B.N. Annie is not OK. She's not OK at all.

I hope you'll all join me in praying for a fast thaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home